Nestled in the historic village of Wrockwardine and beside St. Peters Church you will find Church Farm.
Our splendid 17th Century Farmhouse offers 4 relaxing bedrooms, spacious gardens and comforting food using only locally sourced ingredients (including eggs from our resident hens!)
Privately owned and passionately run, we offer an ideal base for a long weekend away, stopping off at local attractions or a home-style retreat for business visitors.
From the moment you arrive at Church Farm, we’d like you to feel at home.
Our approach is friendly and relaxed so a warm welcome awaits you.
We are located within easy reach of the M54 (J7), Wellington, Telford and Shrewsbury.
Directions from the M6 Motorway
1. At junction 10a exit onto the M54 toward Wolverhampton/Telford
2. At junction 7, exit toward Wellington/B5061
3. Turn right at Holyhead Road (signs for Wellington/B5061)
4. Take the first left onto B5061
5. Turn right into Drummery Lane.
6. Continue to the end and turn right onto The Avenue.
7. Church Farm Guest House is on the left just before you reach St Peters Church.
Church Farm Guest House (B&B)
Wrockwardine Village,Telford, Shropshire TF6 5DG,
+44 (0)1952 251927